Our Tool Traps are designed to be installed at the bottom of the lubricator or wellhead setup to prevent the loss of a wireline tool in case the rope socket is accidentally stripped out. It has an external indicator that indicates the position of the flapper.
- Prevents loss of tool string downhole
- Available in Hydraulically and Manually operated models
- Equipped with carrying handles that protects the hydraulic components
- Standard or H2S service requirement is available
- Working Pressure rating 5,000 - 15,000 psi
Note: For more details and custom designed requirements, please contact our team here.