Data Acquisition System
Our Data Acquisition System is a fully featured cased-hole logging technology. It consists of the required hardware and software to record, display, and print API format logs. The data is acquired through surface sensors and downhole tools.
- Real-Time Surface Monitoring
- Wireline depth, tension, speed, ROP, pumped gallons, etc.
- Complete rack-mounted assembly can be installed easily in a wireline operating cabin or a portable system
- Software able to connect to various communication formats such as WITSML, etc.
- Production Logging Tools
- Pulse Gamma Ray, Temperature and Neutron/Density Tools
- Dual Neutron
- Noise Temperature Tools
Note: For more details and custom designed requirements, please contact our team here.