Our Primary Emsulifier provides a stable emulsion, filtration control and temperature stability.
- Extremely effective over a wide range of oil/water ratios and mud weights
- Improves emulsion stability and functions as a secondary wetting agent
- Maintains high temperature, high pressure filtrate in a water-free state
- Provides viscosity and filtration control
- Forms strong and stable coating film on water droplets in oil based muds
- Partially improves the oil wettability of the solids dispersed in the emulsion mud
- Can be used over a wide temperature range
- Improves thermal stability
- Improves the electrical stability of oil base mud
Note: For more details and custom designed requirements, please contact our team here.