Our Hole Cleaning drilling additive when added to a drilling mud, increases the suspension and hole cleaning ability of the fluid.
- Contains an estimated 850 miles of fiber per pound
- Works to trap cuttings, metal fragments, sand, gravel, and drill solids
- Specially treated synthetic fiber
- Made from 100% vergin materials in a monofilament form
- Chemically inert
- Compatible with all water, oil, and synthetic fluids
Core Uses of Hole Cleaning
- Can be used from surface to total depth
- Avoids costly mud build ups when using water or brines
- Mechanically increases the carrying capacity of fluids
- Removes metal fragments during milling operations
- Prevents/Cures tight connections while drilling or on trips
- Cost effective hole cleaning method prior to running casing, logging, or tripping pipe
- Temperature stable to 300 F
Note: For more details and custom designed requirements, please contact our team here.