Our Bentonite (Absorbent Aluminium Phyllosilicate Clay) is specified to be used as a drilling fluid and can be provided in the following grades: Drilling Grade, OCMA, and Non-treated product grades.
- API 13A compliant
- Naturally occurring clay containing the clay minerals of smectite.
- Contains accessory minerals, such as quartz, mica, feldspar and calcite
- Consists of montmorillonite
- Types: Sodium, Calcium, and Potassium bentonites
Core Uses of Bentonite
- Lubricates and cools the cutting tools
- Supports to remove cuttings
- Helps preventing blowouts
Note: For more details and custom designed requirements, please contact our team here.