Our Barite (Barium Sulfate) is specified to be used as a drilling fluid and can be provided in the following grades: Drilling Grade.
- API 13A compliant
- Produced from commercial barium sulfate (containing ores).
- Particle Size: 3 - 74 microns
- Specific Gravity: 4.20 g/Cubic CM
Core Uses of Barite
- Prevents the drill hole fracturing
- Lubricates and cools the drill bit
- Blocks the ingress of other liquids
- Facilitates removal of the drill bit
- Weighting Agent for all types of drilling fluids
Note: For more details and custom designed requirements, please contact our team here.